View Single Post
Old 01-14-2014, 01:26 PM   #80 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by zakimak View Post
At the end of the day, this is a car forum not an car audio forum. If anyone wants in depth information about car audio. A place like DIYMA to start is a better source. That said, BAF means well and I credit him that.
Im sorry i have to disagree. this a a forum for the Z Car and all that goes along with it. Referring to a separate forum dedicated to car audio for a specific issue such as the Z Car Bose system is like telling someone to go buy any kind of oil for your engine since all engines use oil...dumb. This forum is all things Zcar and car audio is a big portion of it and your comment takes away credit from BAF and others (myself, Dave etc) that have contributed quite a bit in upgrading their audio systems.

Also im not taking credit from BAF im just stating that he need to read what others are contributing and give credit where its due.