View Single Post
Old 01-13-2014, 01:15 PM   #4879 (permalink)
b1adesofcha0s
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: HypeTrain Choo Choo!
b1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond reputeb1adesofcha0s has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MightyBobo View Post
I just measured my oil cooler, and cut a sheet of aluminum from lowes to shape. Then I used the heavy duty velcro and stuck it onto the front of the cooler. It's stuck like a champ ever since then.

And FYI, H20 - I disagree with EW on the whole "when" put the plate on. If you arent on the track, you may as well cover it up almost completely at all times, with the exception of summer. Then you can probably rock 50% coverage or so. But winter, should be 100% coverage, period.
Im probably going to need your help to make a new block off plate for my oil cooler after I get my car back. My cousin lost mine and I've been running without it since then.
b1adesofcha0s is offline   Reply With Quote