Thread: Engine Noise :(
View Single Post
Old 11-03-2009, 11:36 AM   #51 (permalink)
bigaudiofanat
Car Audio Installer

Drives: 2012 Infiniti G37x
bigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond reputebigaudiofanat has a reputation beyond repute
Send a message via AIM to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Yahoo to bigaudiofanat Send a message via Skype™ to bigaudiofanat

I used regular screws not drywall screws the thread were not that far apart also if you want o help it hold there put some 2 part epoxy on the threads or some kind of glue. But it will hold either way. The wake up line might give you some interference and might want to try moving that as well. Also you should not have to relocate your amp just to get rid of noise you can get a longer ground wire than what they include. Go to your local car audio place and pickup like a 4 ft piece of ground wire that way you can cut it to length and also get a O ring connector as well. Just try to keep your ground as short as possible. I think you should try the grounding of the head unit first. Also were is your Y splitter? It should be that the Y splitter is were your amp is and not behind the head unit. You should split the signal after it runs to the back.
https://www.facebook.com/Dynamicmobileaudio/

Last edited by bigaudiofanat; 11-03-2009 at 11:56 AM.
bigaudiofanat is offline   Reply With Quote