View Single Post
Old 01-08-2014, 11:09 PM   #100 (permalink)
forza370z
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2009 NISMO 370Z
forza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to beholdforza370z is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post

You guys. I REALLY did make this threads for the newbs who are out there... To help them without punishment...

Oh, and this time... I'm at work... Replying to these posts that aren't on topic... And don't add value to the thread or purpose to it... Keeping me from going home... I have actual work to do, and I've been here for... 16 hours now... I was planning on leaving in 2 more... But it looks like I'll be leaving in 3 more... Worked 40 hours the past 3 days... Worked 60+ the past 5 days...
Sorry buddy... I understand... I just opened a new thread for ya. That thread would be official.

Offical Dumb Questions Answered Thread

Now all the jokes keep coming!!!
09 PW 370z Nismo | K&N Drop Ins | HKS Hi Power | Berk HFCs | Work Meister S1 3P | Project Kics R40 Neo Chrome Lug Nuts | KW V1 | SPC rear camber arms/toe bolts | Southbend Stage 3 daily clutch | Southband 19Ib Steel Flywheel | ZSpeed CSC
forza370z is offline   Reply With Quote