View Single Post
Old 01-07-2014, 10:40 PM   #167 (permalink)
CarbonSignal
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 370z
CarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant futureCarbonSignal has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by CodeDrk View Post
what with this? i paid upfront.. promise January date...

and these are not ship yet? what going on?

i need the bumper by 1st week of feburary.
Yeah I wrote few posts up there, out of 6 half were unpaid (still though few) but its shipped from here already, I cant promise the 1st week feb as seems a bit early, more like mid to end as port clearing time and then going to conceptZ store and they will be shipping it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orlando27 View Post
Well im waiting too, i was thinking i will have the bumper in December
It was Jan from beginning never said it will be in USA in Dec.

For all guys on order as we were clear in the beginning this GB is good for people who can wait, we spent a lot in shipping these from our pocket and want things to go smooth. Concept Z store do more of a favour in shipping these and we allow them to take some time as well in sorting, contacting the buyers, shipping money sent etc.. so we dont push them to get these or other orders out the next day.

So, we can offer full refund now to anyone who wants to back out because of delay in order to avoid any complaining in future

CarbonSignal is offline   Reply With Quote