View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 08:53 PM   #2564 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlkNismo View Post
That is accurate.

I tossed around the idea of running full 3" turbo back, but it being my primary car, i dont think i want all the noise associated. was very close to pulling the trigger on the fast intentions exhaust.

I have since sold the gtm downpipes and have the z1 testpipes and will run oem nismo catback.

Should be sufficient. Dont plan on running more then 7psi with stg 1 gt28's on stock block.
The turbos really quiet the car down, and if you are still concerned with the noise level you can go with their HFC option that is located in the lead pipes to make it even quieter.