Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 01-06-2014, 05:03 PM   #480 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by rlhotka View Post
Ill help it out, trying to decide between springs or coil's. Not tracking it so probaly spring's and shocks and struts also. Ordering a oil cooler kit from Oil Cooler Kits - Standard Oil Cooler Kit cost is $179 24 row and 20mm thermostatic plate. Any info on this kit?
I think we've messaged about the coils/springs dilema. If you're planning to do springs AND struts, why not just coils as a full kit?

Also, I would say 85-90% of those that go with springs, kick themself for not going coils. The flexibility of lowering it juuuuust to where you want it is the key. Springs, you'll always find yourself 2nd glancing at your car thinking, "man i wish I could ...(adjust)"
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote