View Single Post
Old 01-05-2014, 04:59 PM   #18 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

I've ran a 255/35/19 front, 295/30/19 rear setup for some time, and it never rubbed. (I was dropped on KWv3's at the time 1" all around. When I went to 265/35 up front they did rub in tight corners or on bumps mostly. So I raised the fronts a bit and that stopped.

On the stock sport 10" wheel, not a 10.5", that's only on the nismo's a 285/35 will be fine if you're going square. If you're doing a front/rear staggered setup, I'd recommend 265/35 front, 285/30 rear. That's what I'll probably going to for my next set as the price of PSS' is a big chunk, and PSS is discontinuing the 265/35 size.

I'll be looking into the Bridgestone Potenza S-04 Pole Position in a 265/35, 285/30 setup for my next run. It always scores #2 on TR after the PSS.

If you're considering the RE-11's, I would shy away from them as a DD tire personally. They do not have the colder grip that the PSS' do, and no where near the lifespan. RE-11's are great for tracking, but not the best for DDing. That's where I think the S-04 would be a good option for you to look into as well. Being close to the PSS in performance, but for $400 less.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote