Thread: Fender vents??
View Single Post
Old 01-03-2014, 05:51 AM   #3 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by exsanity View Post

Not sure what the question is..
I have a feeling he is going to ask if there is any way he can male or fabricate it for his car. Or why no one makes these aftermarket.

The Ferrari has it built in more than just vents, it's a combination of a lot of flexible and variable speed aerodynamics that makes real down force. If you just turned where most people had their brake cooling ducts into vents to the fender, I can't see just that, even with several other front end mods giving any appreciable downforce unless you are an aerodynamics engineer and/or are a part of the more money than brains club to have something made that actually works