View Single Post
Old 01-02-2014, 05:07 PM   #3220 (permalink)
XwChriswX
WFLYIDNNE

Drives: 02 GDB WRX
XwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond reputeXwChriswX has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1325 View Post
Royalty, I'll hook up the GoPro tomorrow and drive around so you can get an idea.

As far as non-resonated goes, I don't think it's obtrusive at all in the cabin, especially when cruising. Here's what I recommend you do: go for the non-resonated to begin with, and if it's too loud then opt for the 12" or 18" (I'm sure it'll be an easy trade with someone on the forum). This way you are better off with knowing how much noise the exhaust will produce without resonators compared to the other way around. Good luck with your decision!
I'd say go the other way around, start quieter and work down from there. It's much easier to trade a resonated pipe to someone for a non-res who thinks the non-res is too loud.

6 to one, half a dozen to another, but I error on the side of quieter first.

Bonnie - Stage 2, Audio build coming this fall!
R.I.P. Abby 3/29/10 - 3/30/14
XwChriswX is offline   Reply With Quote