View Single Post
Old 01-01-2014, 03:38 AM   #2 (permalink)
DEpointfive0
Premium Member Bitches

Drives: a lot
DEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond reputeDEpointfive0 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by dtul View Post
It's a fantastic gun. I've only taken it duck hunting once so far, but it did great. Got nice and dirty and still shot like a dream. I like my 20 gauge BPS a little better for skeet/trap shooting, but the SX3 is a ton of fun to shoot for those too. It is definitely going to be my "beater" gun in the future, its just built so well so I'm not afraid to let it take some abuse. I'm considering getting a Benelli SuperSport right now, so if I get that the SX3 will probably go to my dad except when I'm hunting in the water.
Awesome. It's such an undersold gun. Such a shame. I LOVE mine. I have a Benelli Super Black Eagle 2... Never again. Such crap. If you don't use high power loads sometimes it doesn't cycle. And it likes to be kept clean and oiled. My SX3 goes through more abuse now, 5000 rounds and no issues, no cleaning, maybe oiled it once?
I used my trusty 11-87 instead of my Benelli 99% of the time, it just weighed a lot more than the 11-87.
Oh, and the 11-87 I'd shoot 250 rounds non stop for 2000 rounds. Gone through 20-30k of ammo without anything, never had one hiccup.