View Single Post
Old 12-28-2013, 03:45 AM   #87 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GSS138 View Post
Yeah that is kind of why I went the route of buying the Quaiffe diff first. Everything I read suggests that it is 1 of two things:
1. Not stiff enough springs
2. LSD.

I couldn't pass up the Xmas sale at Z1 lol. Got it for less than a grand. The OEM suspension all though not terrible by any means(for OEM it is quite good). Man it is way too bouncy. Scares the heck out of me at BRP from grapevine through club corner, and I feel I really limit myself at AAA and Big willow through the fastest parts, because once things start shaking, I back off. BRP the car hardly ever gets planted it seems with all the camber and elevation changes. Definitely need some faster springs as well.
Agree. Stock wants to bounce over little bumps and then "float" to the outside. Very scary! Can't wait to finish and get this bitch planted!