View Single Post
Old 12-25-2013, 01:22 AM   #61 (permalink)
synolimit
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 2013 Silver 370z
synolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond reputesynolimit has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by 03threefiftyz View Post
You would want 2812's for all 4. They package better than remote shocks, but are not cheaper. You will spend $4k once all is said and done for a set. If you go that route, call Jeff Wong at ProParts.
Ok math aside, brands aside, all this techno stuff aside; I and maybe Spoon might still be confused. All I know is I have parts in mind, I have coilovers in mind, I have a spring in mind and I even have alignment settings in mind!!!

Question is though it still seems like you guys are talking about a thousand different ways to set it up like I'm doing all this buying of parts and it will be wrong. I want the Z to handle right and well and not put me into a wall.

I guess it just seemed easier on my race bike!! I had full race built adjustable forks built, a Penske rear triple clicker shock and I took my bike in to be "dynoed" or we called it computech'd where rake, height etc was all tailored to me and my weight and besides the occasional stiffen or soften on the adjustment knobs, the bike just flicked around and felt like it was on rails! I just want it to simple I guess.