Thread: Mitco39's Build
View Single Post
Old 12-24-2013, 09:26 AM   #230 (permalink)
Mitco39
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th 370z
Mitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond reputeMitco39 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by RZ14 View Post
I was under the impression that the window rail assembly was held in place by these rivets. Did tightening everything up in there rid you of any rattle in the window?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk
I have no rattles at all and no ill effects of drilling out the rivets. If you are concerned you can simply just replace the rivets when you are done and it will be as good as new. Beats trying to get that window out of there.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairz View Post
better pics of the plasti dipped wing
Ill get some next time im out to see my car (its in storage for the winter). I will say that it turned out perfectly and does a good job at hiding the gash it got from my garage door last winter.

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheee! View Post
What are you up to this winter Mitch? Traction control arms? Solid motor mounts? Stiffer diff bushings? Hello kitty seat covers?....
Not alot mark, the car is in storage and I only went to see it once just to check on her and fire it up. I will hopefully have a set of wheels on her by spring and maybe tint my tails just a bit. Depending on what goes on between now and spring I might also do minor body mods such as a lip and side skirts.

How about you? I look forward to seeing yours in the spring
My Build --> http://www.the370z.com/members-370z-...39s-build.html
Mitco39 is offline   Reply With Quote