View Single Post
Old 12-23-2013, 03:35 PM   #11 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junkman2008 View Post
If you are going to get rid of the car, touch-up the chips with a novice kit like Dr. Colorchip or the Langka system and be done with it. If you plan to keep the car, have the bumper painted and have a professional clear bra installer put it on. The LAST thing you want to do is put a clear bra on a car with paint chips that have been fixed. That's like going on a date with Halle Barry and instead of taking a shower first, you just gob on some cologne. Nasty.

I do mine differently. I just paint my bumper every year after the driving season is over because I drive the crap out of my car. The catch is, I know how to paint cars.
Come do mine