View Single Post
Old 11-01-2009, 02:23 PM   #7 (permalink)
antennahead
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '07 Z4 "M" Roadster
antennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond reputeantennahead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sigur View Post
Cool, that's kinda what I was thinking it looked like from the picture. I recommend using drywall screws instead of nails as they will never come loose and a caulking tube of F-26 liquid nail to glue/seal. Thanks for sharing, I've been wanting to do something in that same spot, but have never messed with fiberglass so what you've come up with is a good potential solution.
As popular a "stealth" position as this is for the car, as well as the fact that this location was also the bose location......... you'd think we'd see an aftermarket enclosure for this by now

John