View Single Post
Old 12-20-2013, 11:45 PM   #1660 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by djtodd View Post
Getting really hard to not be jealous at this point. You western guys dunno how lucky you are!
I absolutely know how fortunate we are. I have had to manage fleets of vehicles including boats, ATVs, cars and trucks for my work unit an now an entire agency for the past 13 years plus. Finding good reliable and qualified vendors is difficulty at best. We are fortunate that the competition drives quality and those who are the most successful are relationship oriented. That is what sets FI and SZ apart from the others. Although I have not spent a lot of time talking with Tony and Seb they have the gift of making me fill like I'm the only customer they have and my satisfaction is everything.

I know that I am not the only one that believes this as there are several people paying to have their Z shipped west. Now that is confidence and trust.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote