View Single Post
Old 12-18-2013, 03:22 PM   #6573 (permalink)
LunaZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Project: a white one
LunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond reputeLunaZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
Dude, the more I think about that fog light, the more i DONT want to do the mod...
Quote:
Originally Posted by LMBmikeZ View Post
Haha you know it can function as a fog light like it was meant to be

IMO to have it blink or come on when breaking is kind of a waste/ricy. Better off to just wire it up with the simple on-off. Being a Canadian model I have the switch on the turn signal stock so it was easy. Basically just upgraded my OEM fog to one with LEDs
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pintsize725 View Post
Mine already looks ricey anyway.
Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
I've used it for less than 10 times for the last 2 years...

to be honest.. if they can't see your tail-light, the fog light won't be much better....
It was an easy mod and doesn't look rice-y if you do it the way it was intended: LunaZ's 370Z Journal

It's as bright or maybe even 50% brighter than a brake light. Comparing it to regular tail lights is inaccurate.
I've followed my own car and I can say it's very visible in inclement weather.

2009 370Z Sport/Touring/Navigation | see my journal for mods
facebook: Be my friend... or not.