View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:54 PM   #72 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
She tried as hell to avoid you!!! When you saw her coming you stepped on the gas. NEVER should have been in front of her! That won't change no matter how many times I'm called names...
You know there are blinking yielding turn signals all over the US, that means if it's clear, you go. You will drive in front of a vehicle as you turn, granted they are usually a safe enough distance. You argument that he never should have been there doesn't hold much water. Regardless if you flip the scenario. I have seen on multiple occasions people initially brake, then change their minds to try and beat the light. Infamous isn't 100% in the right, but he committed to his decision. The CRV didn't.

If there is traffic cam video, even better, but I'm basing the information off the only side of the story we have. Laws aren't always the most concrete ways of judging things. Just look at people who get in wrecks to fraud insurance companies. It's becoming rampant. They use methods that better position themselves with standing laws.

Maybe you should go back to driving in a straight line 1/4 at a time, it seems at this point in time, its may be the only thing your good at when operating a vehicle. (I'm just busting your balls now )

SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote