View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 04:28 PM   #84 (permalink)
GaleForce
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Varis Arising II
GaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond reputeGaleForce has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by puckshaw View Post
I think I got the exhaust leak sorted with the RTV. Had a nasty rattle that I fixed. Now all that's left is a very subtle rattle that I can barely hear at certain times. Can't replicate it while under the car. Doesn't bother me really but I want to track it down eventually.

Put some miles on the car today. Using dash command to get the boost reading and I don't think it's calculating it accurately. It's saying 12 psi without even hitting full throttle. Either way I'm playing it safe until I get the tune on Friday to see how much boost the car is actually making.

Here's a quick vid of a partial throttle pull. I'll do some proper videos after the tune LOVING the car so far!!!

Boosted Performance Turbo 370Z - YouTube

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Are you using a boost controller? You won't hit 12 psi if your only using the wastegate springs.