Thread: [For Sale] Freebies Thread
View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 02:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
zakimak
6/2/80 - 9/29/14 - RIP Lukas

Drives: ZR; Q45; VTR1K, GT65
zakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond reputezakimak has a reputation beyond repute
Default Freebies Thread

In appreciation of Luciano13 and his generosity for giving away parts he no longer need, I want to give something back myself. So I've started this thread to offer something to our members in appreciation. The only caveat is that it will only be given away to premium members in part to support the site. This has nothing to do with AK and he has nothing to do with it. Just want to support this site for what a great resource and community this place is. If you're not yet Premium, $15 dollars is not a lot of money for what you're getting - something free that's likely be worth more than $15 plus all the other stuff Premium membership gives you on this site. I hope this will encourage others to support the site by becoming Premium members that ultimately will benefit everyone. If you are already a member then this is another way to thank you for the support and I encourage you to donate something in return if you have claimed something.

If you are not yet a member and have something to give (it can be non-Z related) please do and I would encourage whomever took advantage of your generosity donate $15 so you too can become a member.

Lastly, please don't say you going to donate something and then back out. Whatever your intentions are, it detracts away from everyone and wastes their time.

Thank you to those that have donated and will donate to this thread and the site.

Rules for Posting

No objectionable or illegal items.

Can be Non-Z related but must be of some value. Z-related is encouraged

Post your location to assist interested parties and edit the post when the item(s) is no longer available.

Advise Shipping and Paypal conditions.

Although it is your item to give, in the spirit of this thread, please give it to Premium Members only.

After being claimed please add the person's name that took the offer to your original post to ensure no resale and prevent being bombarded with PMs.

Rules for Claiming

Only Premium Members can claim the item

If you received your item and then no longer have a use for it, give it away to someone for free. Please do not make money off other people's generosity.

Please consider the cost of shipping and any paypal fees and work out the details with the person posting the free item (s).

If a member took advantage of a donation from a Non-Member, please give $15 to that person so they may become a member or pay their membership fees on their behalf.

Be considerate and don't complain about the item. It is free..

After claiming an item, please consider donating something in return.

To keep the thread tidy and manageable, please PM the person offering the item and any correspondences about said item.

Lastly, transactions will not be monitored and any issues cannot be expected to be resolved by anyone other than the two parties. Please be kind, considerate and not abuse the generosity and good nature of others.

So to start:

10' Rockford sub with box. Pick up price $0. Shipping will be cover by you. I am located in Kanata, Ontario Canada.

350Z Door Covers. Pick up $0. Shipping is not really worth it. So pick up only

Other Current Offer:

Post #18 - G37 Muffler

Post #21 - Xbox HD Movies

Post #35 - Subs and a Bowling Ball!

Post #63 - Keychain "Z" emblem from EVO-R

Post #66 - Stillen Pulley and GTSPEC 2-point brace

Post #78 - Nismo 6 Speed Sticker

Post #82 - OEM License Plate mount

Post #115 - Sport Spoiler

---

Free Stuff for Premium Members - Yeah Really

Last edited by zakimak; 03-03-2014 at 09:04 AM. Reason: Modification to address monkeyfist8's troll post.
zakimak is offline   Reply With Quote