Thread: [For Sale] Freebies Thread
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 06:43 PM   #66 (permalink)
edconline
Track Member

Drives: 10' MB Z34 6MT T/S/N
edconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond reputeedconline has a reputation beyond repute

I knew I had some stuff in the garage! Free to a good (premium) home:

Stillen UD Pulley and belt. Some history: I bought this used here on the forum, and when I had it installed the installer had no idea what he was doing and it was installed wrong. This blew the crank seal so I had to have that replaced and just went back to stock rather than have them try to do it right. A couple tool marks on it, and some oil both probably from when they removed it. Other than that, looks fine.

GTSPEC 2-point brace:
Had this on for about 8000km, took it off to get some more adjustment for toe which wasn't possible without modifying this brace. (Elongating the slots)

Prefer local but buyer can pay shipping/paypal.