View Single Post
Old 12-15-2013, 01:20 PM   #5909 (permalink)
happytheman
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: MB 6M Tour/Sport Z34
happytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond reputehappytheman has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by alcheng View Post
alright folks..!!

just finished the counting and the album has been updated..!!

finally 12 pictures are chosen and this year the voting is very very tight!!

many nice pictures and I am when I have to delete those didn't make it..

the big winner this year are Mr.LunaZ and Mr.GaleForce, they both got the highest votes, 15 each!!

Please go to the album to see the final 12, the numbers in the bracket is the number of votes they received..!!!

Please... send me a PM regarding how many copy(ies) of calendar(s) you want to order..!!

Since I want to make to delivery ASAP, thus the deadline of taking order is the 16th Dec 23:59.59

Send me a PM..!!!
Thanks for all your hard work on this Alex. I'm sad panda that my Z didn't make the cut, but that's ok. I can truly say I really enjoyed this year's calendar and look forward to next years.
https://facebook.com/CentralFloridaZClub