View Single Post
Old 12-13-2013, 08:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

My rides is in the shop right now getting a tt installed. I have BS S-04s, 305 rear and 265 front. I would have gone with Re-11s but they were not available. I think for the money Re-11 are your best play and then PSS, S-04, DWS. IMHO if you are only going to get 10 to 15k (or less) on a set of tires and you are not tracking, why spend money on tires that you will never push them to there full potential and all you are doing is burning rubber. All the tires listed cost less than the AD08s and perform better or close to them in every day road applications, but as I say...my money my fun. It's up to you how much you want to spend regardless of how much performance you get out the tire.
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote