Thread: Wheel Hop
View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 11:03 PM   #30 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by chii370 View Post
welcome to the world of 5HIT viscous diffs, get used to it. look up how they work, and you will notice why i capitalized 5HIT. If theirs one thing you want to "upgrade" to normal car status about a 370 its that above all other modifications. a clutch type 1.5 or 2 way, locking diff would make this car a completely different animal. thank nissan for wanting to save money and fitting a proper sports car with 1 step above open diff.
My car would still wheel hop with my OS Giken LSD before the new bushings, but yes I do agree the stock diff is nothing to write home about