View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 07:34 PM   #1 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute
Default MAZOC ZDayZ 2014 Volunteer Thread

MAZOC,

This thread is for members that are 100% certain they are attending ZDayZ 2014 this year. If you aren't certain you are attending, please DON'T post in this thread yet. Trying to keep this as streamlined and to-the-point as possible. OT posts will be removed from the thread.

Last year was our first year as a sponsoring club. This year (2014) I think it'd be great if we step up and volunteer to help staff an event. It could vary from manning the registration tables for a half-day, helping park cars at the car show, etc. It all depends on where the ZDayZ Organizers feel we would be best used.

I need a firm count of who will be willing to volunteer time. If you would like to be included in the volunteer list, please post in this thread to let me know. Be advised you will need to be in Fontana Village from Thursday morning to Saturday night to be able to volunteer as that is the official time-frame of the event. So, if you arrive before Thursday and leave Sunday you'd be available to volunteer any of the event days.

Let me know!

MAZOC Volunteers:

1. m4a1mustang
2. Dana
3. Z Stig
4. ZCarMan

Total: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
The following MAZOC members have graciously volunteered to assist ZDayZ registration in support of the event. THANKS!!!! This ensures that the MAZOC logo will be on the shirt again this year. We have enough volunteers at this time to run the time slot requested from ZDayZ staff. We will be manning the registration area from 1pm to 6pm on Thursday, May 15th. We will all need to gather in the registration hall area about 12:45 to coordinate the effort. At least we get our volunteering out of the way and can enjoy the rest of the event as participants. If you are planning on attending ZDayZ and would like to volunteer, I’m sure we can still accommodate more volunteers; you just might not get a volunteer t-shirt. If you do think you will want to volunteer to help with any of the events, please let me know and I’ll coordinate with the ZDayZ staff. Hope to see you there!!!

Current Volunteer List
• Aniceh (Aniceh)
• Sscottfitz (Steve and Deb)
• ZCarMan (Jon and Pat)
• Z Stig (Michael) MAZOC ZDayZ Volunteer coordinator
LIKE us on Facebook!

Last edited by m4a1mustang; 04-30-2014 at 02:43 PM.
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote