View Single Post
Old 12-10-2013, 08:26 AM   #3 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Z View Post
I finally did it...I traded in my 2013 Scion FRS for a brand new 2013 370Z w/spork package. Both cars are black and both have manual transmission. I owned the FRS about a year now and it was great at first but never really what I wanted. The car looks fast but on multiple ocassions failed to perform. I understand the whole drivers experience blah blah blah but you cant experience that when you are in traffic 5 days of the week and need to drop 3 gears just to have enough power to get up and go to past someonee. The big hype of the FRS really isnt experienced as often as one may think. I dont track the car and I dont really make it out to the canyons here in AZ to get onto the twisties. Even so I think the 370Z outperforms in my mind over the FRS. Sure I am sure there are FRS' out there that could whoop a 370Z but it would have to be heavily modified...im comparing stock to stock.

Anyways, I am glad to be apart of yet another forum and look forward to reading what this place has to offer.
Congrats on the Z. I'm very interested in this spork package.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote