View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 04:22 PM   #1001 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post
Have any of you dealt with My 350z . com before!? I FKNG HATE that forum… I have received so many infractions from them its stupid. for the dumbest **** too… i just got one for not having a date verification pic, after i loaded one with my user name and site verification, so I then took a picture of the same verification pic without the items in it, and they gave me another one saying the items had to be visible… WTF!? I'm not going to pull my unopened stuff out again after already having it packaged up ready to ship. they can suck my tiny little veinless, hairless d**k i have posted there 4 times within the past 6 months and received 5 infractions…

sorry I'm a little bored and now pretty pissed off. but hey, any of you looking for some injectors or a DSLR camera!?ill give you guys a good deal.
I was always used 350z-tech.com My350z.com was more for folks like the FB page Sacramento Z and G