View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 03:21 PM   #159 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Just a little update, put another 130 miles on the car this weekend. Everything is solid, no leaks or any other weird issues. Out of boost the car drives just like a normal 370Z, even just getting out of vacuum @ 0.0PSI the car has a lot more torque. Passing cars is effortless and you no longer need to drop down a gear! I had my gopro mounted on the rear bumper as I was hitting some canyons so I could post some exhaust vids for you guys but unfortunately it fell off (suction cup doesnt stick to the wrap very well) and somehow the file got corrupted so I lost all of the great video I had before it. The GOPRO survided at least though!

Specialty Z 6 puck clutch: I love this thing, it grabs amazing and is less on/off than other 6 puck clutches I have personally driven. It does chatter when trying to slip it into parking spaces or backing in my garage but it does not bother me. I would recommend this to even the NA track guys and any FI build.

Michilen PSS's: AMAZING tire. Tons of grip and still look more or less new with over 1k of boosted miles and mostly hard driving including the canyons in Malibu, tail of the dragon, Zdayz airstrip event. I would also recommend these to anyone.

Stereo equipment is ordered, P3 sub, JL 500 watt amp, and an old pioneer HU I have laying around should be going in this weekend.