View Single Post
Old 12-09-2013, 09:32 AM   #4449 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by eastwest2300 View Post
hi steve
Hey Dee.

Oh, I found two bottles of Honda coolant in my garage. I bought them for the S2k but obviously don't have them anymore. If you could use it let me know, I can bring it to the next meet we both attend.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Z Stig View Post
Drive into the office was fine! (I drove the wife's crossover though ) I wasn't willing to try the Z in this weather. I doubt I'll drive it again until Wed.
I took the Z out yesterday while it was snowing. Only 1-2 inches of snow/slush/slop in the road but it was fine.

Today the roads were pretty clear so there were no issues. I left a little later in case there was some icing.
LIKE us on Facebook!
m4a1mustang is offline   Reply With Quote