View Single Post
Old 12-06-2013, 08:16 PM   #1571 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
I got a great update from Seb at SpecialtyZ this morning. He said:

"So far we've installed the Whiteline Diff Bushings, Eibach rear sway bar, clutch and flywheel, new rear main seal, driver side exhaust manifold, turbo is mounted on that side, fuel pump, fuel injectors, spark plugs, OEM intake manifold, TBs swapped, water lines deleted on the TBs, Boost controller and wideband gauge are mounted."

He is hoping to get more done and the engine back in place next week. If you want to see picture of the progress, check it out on their Facebook site https://www.facebook.com/pages/Specialty-Z. It's just awesome knowing its going to happen anytime...boooooost!

Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
More to the update. We are working on your 3" Down Pipes and recirculated wastegates as well. Your car and nklear's should be on the dyno back to back.

Thanks, Tony
Dont forget about mine

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Tony, thanks...that is awesome!!!!!! I hope you guys will take some video...this is when it's hard to be 5hrs away!
I am sure there will be video! Trust me, you are going to fall in love with your Z all over again!