Thread: Hit & Run...
View Single Post
Old 12-05-2013, 11:00 AM   #14 (permalink)
Elan
Track Member

Drives: Airplanes
Elan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond reputeElan has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by zmanelite View Post
I had a F350 lifted and pretty well taken care of
Came out of the movies and some POS keyed the whole driver side from bumper to bumper and worst part it was all the way down to metal , man that facked up my day

Every time I take the Z out and I park somewhere I always have that thought in back of my mind

Hopefully you can get that taken care of and not cost you a arm and a leg
I recall a similar situation! I was leaving the movies and remembered some massive F350 cut me off but failed to notice. First time I ever keyed a vehicle but man did it feel good!

( Click to show/hide )
No but seriously, I get paranoid too. If you drive a nice car, you have to be a nice driver and turn the other cheek. That's how I view it. The world is filled with crazy/jealous @ss pirates. No unnecessary honking or bird waving from me!
2009 370Z NISMO #477 | AAM Competition Short Tails | AAM Competition HFCs | K&N Typhoon CAI | Kenwood DPX300U | Rockford Fosgate PRIME R300-4 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P165 | Rockford Fosgate Punch P300-12 | Polk Audio db1001 | 15% Tints | GTR Start Button |
Elan is offline   Reply With Quote