View Single Post
Old 12-04-2013, 12:07 PM   #140 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Some more video for you guys running one of my favorite canyons!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4XVy-eIAu0Q

The car is still running very strong, no issues with leaks or anything like that but it seems I have the infamous oil cooler whine, so I am gonna drop by F.I and we are gonna throw it on the lift and nut and bolt everything. Here is a couple issues I have with the car not related to any of the work F.I did!

1, I have an extremely annoying rattle in the hatch from the exhaust note, everytime I actually try to go back there and pinpoint it, it stops

2. I want more boost, it is seriously addicting.

3. Everyone stares at my Z which tends to make them want to run into me. I have avoided way more accidents then I should have at this point.

EDIT: I also appear to have the oil cooler whine that everyone was talking about as you can hear in the video. I cannot hear this inside the car as other people have described though..

Last edited by TerribleONE; 12-04-2013 at 12:33 PM.
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote