Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 12-03-2013, 05:55 AM   #653 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boost_lee View Post
This car is setup very nicely! I enjoyed seeing it and thanks again for the hand-me-downs Hope to see it in action one day
No problem! You should hit up a TWS event next time you do one, I'm planning to hit that track a lot next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DEpointfive0 View Post
Glad you're safe, could've been worse, but I'm sure the "oh shít" kicked in
Thanks Really, going that slow, what the car was doing didn't feel all that scary. Mostly the pucker factor was whether the cars behind me would react to it ok. Another car had passed that black Porsche with me on the same straight just before the turn where I spun (I'm adding a rear-view cam before next time so this stuff is more obvious in the video). But lucky for me these guys are pretty good at training us up and putting us in run groups, so I can generally trust the people around me on the track to do the right thing