View Single Post
Old 12-02-2013, 02:00 PM   #396 (permalink)
Nut_N_Much
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: Awesome Car
Nut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond reputeNut_N_Much has a reputation beyond repute

Looks great man.. Make sure you swap out your stock turn signal bulb for an led bulb. The heat off the stock dual filament bulb will heat the lens up and bubble your paint. An LED turn signal bulb will be cooler and help with heat saturation.

Example: 2X 7443 7440 992 15 LED Turn Signal Parking Light Rear Lamp Bulb T20 7441 Amber | eBay

Quote:
Originally Posted by Meulen View Post
That sounds sick! I've got mine all mocked up and going to paint this week. Having my body shop custom paint then. I'm doing dual halos and demon eyes. Can't figure out where to mount the demon eye led yet though. LMK if you have any thoughts. I got a multiple color led for the demon eyes and a remote. Hoping to not run a switch in the car but just rig it up to the remote. Here's a little mock up pic
Nut_N_Much is offline   Reply With Quote