View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 11:27 PM   #69 (permalink)
m4a1mustang
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: on two wheels
m4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond reputem4a1mustang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MyKindaGuise View Post
Not asking for you to say anything. I do think that the quick response of a flat out no to my question of "how about once a year" is ******** but whatever.
Sorry you feel that way. It just doesn't make much sense from my end to do that when the vast majority of our members are based in DC/MD/VA. It's much easier to have the handful of PA people (two registered) come to a MD meet (either a regular meet or special event) if it looks like we are going to have a large crowd.

Please keep in mind that since inception in 2009 the club has always been focused on the DC-Metro area. It's not ********, I just have to draw the line somewhere.
LIKE us on Facebook!