View Single Post
Old 12-01-2013, 10:21 PM   #130 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by faceglide View Post
Sounds great Blake! Thanks for the upload! The setup sounds amazing, the spool and BOV will be insane at 10psi, you know it!

What steps did you do to address your FP dip up top(or plan to take)? Me personally, Im going with CJMs stage 2 return kit....coming soon, if more is needed, then twin pumps+starve fix(road race)kit.

Anyhow, thanks for the help bro! You were a vital piece in getting me into this kit and it has been a great ride from the get go! Enjoy that nastiness!
Thank you! The car is definitely begging for more boost but still pulling very strong! I will have the car back on the dyno in a few weeks and Dan is confident he knows how to fix the issue without going to a return type fuel system. I will definitely keep everyone posted on that. So far though i have not had any fuel pressure issues, its just not holding steady at the top of the powerband. The AFRs do stay in check though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfull View Post
Total eargasm. How's the grip with the 305's in the back?
Thanks brotha! The tires are surprisingly good. The power is usable even in 2nd gear. I am sure at 10PSI it will be a different story though.