View Single Post
Old 11-27-2013, 08:58 AM   #208 (permalink)
wheee!
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: cars. lots of cars.
wheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond reputewheee! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDreamer View Post
I know 2theextreme had this hood years ago and had issues, fitment was solid but after a few months the center started to cave downward and hit the strut bar.
Overall he liked it, minus the dip in the middle, he later solid it for a Varis hood.
Good to know. Mann has mentioned that there has been some sagging as well, so maybe I can fab some support in there before I mount it to prevent that from happening. Fitment was reported as solid so, that is good. I am curious to know how effective the venting will be. It looks well placed and subtle enough to do the job yet still look stealthy.

as for Varis....

H&R / Stillen / Berk / HKS / Swift / Michelin / UpRev / SPC / Amuse Rep / Seibon / Fringe XVO / TWM / more...
My Journal
wheee! is offline   Reply With Quote