View Single Post
Old 11-26-2013, 10:46 PM   #104 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by SS_Firehawk View Post
Yeah. Tensioner pulley failed. So they picked it up from Vegas via transport to take care of it for me. I'm out of town a lot so it's not a big issue. They want to make sure it doesn't happen again so they are looking over it thoroughly to understand why it failed, if it's a flaw in design, install, or just a fluke. It's just a bump in the road. I won't be picking it up for at least a few weeks because I'm to busy and out of town. So if you want to do a quick swap, let me know hell I should get my lights done too while it's down, just need to gather up the scratch.
Hope it all works out for you man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotrodz View Post
Hey Terrible, are you going to get retune and dyno? You should see some even more impressive numbers.
The car will definitely be hitting the dyno again!