View Single Post
Old 01-30-2009, 04:01 AM   #47 (permalink)
TerribleONE
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: WOT
TerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond reputeTerribleONE has a reputation beyond repute

This thread is most likely never going to be finished.. for someone to come on and say the design team wasnt thinking... should really re-think their words before stating a fact like that... Yes certain things could have been put together better.. but like someone said.. this is a 30k car.. not a 100k porsche.. Now on the styling aspects.. if you dont like it.. so be it. Not everyone in the world likes the exact same thing. There is no point in coming onto the forums saying that nissan is retarded because of what they did to the Z. I think they made and all around better looking and performing car.. Then.. some people complain about something as little as a digital speedo... Yes its a nice feature but some people made it seem as if it was a reason not to buy a car.. if you want that feature go buy a porsche turbo.. heh The only thing i do agree on is the heated mirrors.. although i do live in socal so it doesnt present much of a problem.. That is something they should have included.. The rear wiper issue... Is not needed.. for one its ugly IMO and isnt a necessity.. plenty of coupes with very slanted rear windows survive without one... just .02
TerribleONE is offline   Reply With Quote