View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 07:41 AM   #202 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by phunk View Post
SURVEY:

Customers in this batch, or those who were in the first batch and reading this...

Are you going to install this product yourself? Or, if you are taking it to a shop, which shop?
I did it myself, and helped DR_ with his. Nothing in the install is impossible for a normally-equipped home garage setup; it can be done. However, it's at least a solid very long day of work at my pace, and your hands will get cut up a bit, and those cuts will get gas in them, and there will be several points of frustration and consternation along the way, and vigorous swearing at inanimate objects. This is one of those jobs where it's definitely not unreasonable to toss out your pride and let a professional do it.