View Single Post
Old 11-21-2013, 12:27 AM   #147 (permalink)
Shamrock
Base Member

Drives: 370z 2011 AT White
Shamrock is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1087 View Post
IDK about that.
I have a new kit on my car and it came with 600cc injectors.
BTW, I do not experience any of the problems that are constantly mentioned here.
The kit max out at around 460 RWHP, which incidentally it's not very far of what the stock motor can take safely.
The kit as it comes makes 409 RWHP, but the fuel tables shows a very rich condition, then when it's properly tuned goes to 440 RWHP, on a bone stock car (factory exhaust included), not bad at all for a sleeper.
Realistically our motors are safe up to 500 RWHP with a good longevity ahead.
If we like to push the envelope further, then a short block is in order, a TT set up, big intercooler,etc,etc, and 700/800 RWHP is attainable, but I don't think the tranny can take it.
Back in 1992 when I had my second 300ZXTT, I max out the package with stock internals and the car makes over 500 RWHP at 2 bar, it runs very reliable with no breakdowns,but the tranny did not like 473 RWTQ, so powershifting was a big nono.
However I'm always have a lot of fun with the Z cars.
Very nice HP. Is your car manual or auto. I have installed Stillen now headers and cats. Should I return stock headers? The cat's material inside tends to break apart. The question is whether to clean the interals of the stillen cats out and leave them as test pipes or to return stock cats.

thanks
Bart
Shamrock is offline   Reply With Quote