View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 10:47 PM   #1467 (permalink)
Hotrodz
Premium Member

Drives: 10 Nissan 370z Nismo
Hotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond reputeHotrodz has a reputation beyond repute

I am now back home from my trip to SoCal and I have to say that it couldn't be a better kick off to the holiday season. I got to spend time with family and make some new friends. After spending the weekend with my family I transported my car to SpecialtyZ where LJ helped me off load the Nismo and then he, I and Johnny talked Zs. It wasn't hard with several generations of Zs on hand for inspiration and Gregg's GTR looming over us on the lift like Godzilla. After about an hour of conversation about my build and the FI's TT kit I said my see ya laters and headed to Fast Intentions.

Well....all I can tell you is that its not hype if its true...Tony is an awesome person. He is authentic and genuine and I have to say the same goes for Dan as well. They both took time to explain to me all the science, engineering and design that has gone into building and producing the kit. I can honestly tell you that the pictures Tony post does not due any justice to the craftsmanship which has gone into the simplest of the parts in this kit. The kit is a marriage of form and function. The symmetry in the design is spot on.

It was intoxicating to see the members cars on FI's lifts. Cy's race car looking like a prize fighter before the fight as it was cloaked in a car cover with enough showing to make you want to see more. Nklear's car was on the next left looking sexy as hell and then Terrible's car was on the last left begging to have it's engine back so that it can leave rubber all over LA county. Terrible, your fun is just a day away as Dan was working his magic while I watched. All I can tell you is that this old guy was like a 12 yr old at Disneyland! I was pretty awesome to see all of the craftsmen work at their stations like an artist works canvas on a pedestal. The commitment to excellence and detail reek through out the shop. The FI team is a quality team which deserves the reputation it has earned and yes I'm a fan. Why, because in my two or so hour there Tony, Dan and the rest of the team made me fill special.

Tony, thanks for the hospitality and taking time out of your day to spend with me!

Now let the flogging begin...but remember, don't hate the player, hate the game!
Fast Intentions TT Installed and Tuned by Seb at SpecialtyZ 610whp 560tq:|Fast Intentions 3" TT-TDX|SpecialtyZ/Fast Intentions 72 Row Oil Cooler|SZ 6 Puck Clutch & Flywheel|3GsCustoms|Z1|Wavetrac|Hotchkis|Whiteline |Blitz|Fortune Auto 500|Fujimura|SPL|H&R|TK|TWM|RPM Rollbar|Sparco|Next Level Performance|TrackSpec|AeroFlow Dynamics|Pioneer|
Hotrodz is offline   Reply With Quote