Thread: wstar's Journal
View Single Post
Old 11-16-2013, 04:34 PM   #644 (permalink)
wstar
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: too slow
wstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond reputewstar has a reputation beyond repute

Paint's done, coolant leak(s) fixed up. I got the layout/mechanical/attachment stuff done on the custom center-dash panel (actually, most of the hard part of that was done by my friend Wence, but I stood around and consulted!). I still need to finish up the wiring behind it, but here's the dash (and some peripheral views of the painted cage):

The small phone there is one of my old Android phones, re-purposed as the display unit for my datalogger. It'll run their "Predictive iDash" ( Race-Keeper Predictive iDash In-Car Lap Timing Display | Race-Keeper ) app and give me realtime lap info mostly. The switches are for the data system, USB power sockets (one of which runs that phone), and the gauges+alarm system. The pair of black and green pushbuttons are UpRev map switching.