Thread: MN Z owners...
View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 10:51 PM   #404 (permalink)
1cleanZ
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: '09 PW Nismo
1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute1cleanZ has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by mnz View Post
I stoped by lupient and wasn't to expensive, I emailed chad, I'll see if he can take a look at the z! I saw your g before, and FLAWLESS! I'll most likely to go with the people you recommend.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
My G...yeah, I hardly drove, and for that very reason, to try and keep show quality. I bought it from Georgia from a very reputable member on the myg37 forums. I spent a lot of money on paint for my kit/trunk, but it was well worth it. Only thing I regretted w/ the car was...i wasn't able to enjoy it enough since i was so paranoid about the damn paint! lol...black sure can be a PITA

Depending on how bad the repair is, Janik is a G member that has been doing detailing on the side for a few years now. He actually learned everything he knows from Chad. I think he typically charges 2-300. He's not a professional, but he is very reputable (I've known him for years) and knows what he's doing. I can get you in touch with him too, he goes to school in Fargo but comes home for weekends and jobs.

Chad is one of the "best of the best" and is a professional. He reads your clear coat and how thick it is, and does full paint repair. He's taken some cars that everyone said needed to be repainted and he made them look brand spankin' new.
2009 PW Nismo #0021 -My Built Progress >>1cleanG to 1cleanZ<<
Team NextLevel
1cleanZ is offline   Reply With Quote