View Single Post
Old 11-15-2013, 03:19 PM   #1981 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

I like my SC'd setup. Not saying for everyone else to pay $10,000 for the kit, only that supercharging is still nice. If this was available before I made my choice and being as late in the game now, the bang for buck ratio is simply to great. You guys are getting free Upgrades to Garret turbos on top of the group buy deal. The caveat is the wait and waiting on updates. This kit has the stigma for being a lesser product. If GTMs rep for quality is anything to go by, this kit will be top notch. Heck, getting 3" downpipes and EWGs for $500 more is a steal.