View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 10:03 PM   #633 (permalink)
Cbtech
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 40th Anniversary
Cbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud ofCbtech has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tempestz View Post

CB the guys name is victor. On FB his name is Threeseventy Zee. He does great work and I am looking into getting mine done from him as well. But I would like to wait until I get my headlights, tail lights, and wheels all at once. That way my car is down for minimum amount of time. I will PM you his info. He is a very chill guy. In the military, has a family. And is in the process of building an S30 chassis. Located in milpitas. And he told me if you deliver and pick up the headlights it's only a 48 hour turn around if anyone else would like to Get his info let me know. I'm pretty sure if you take the lights to him and were just getting the headlights body color it's like 200$ give or take a couple bucks.
Ninja ya mean

sent via my hand puter-ma-jig