View Single Post
Old 11-14-2013, 09:43 AM   #1142 (permalink)
FPenvy
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 15 GT-R BE/09 370Z
FPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond reputeFPenvy has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by andre12031948 View Post
I think I'll be doing mid 12's in early spring. I'll do it with stock intakes & stock exhaust minus the cats. Good chance I'll take my new/used 2012 auto to Atco this Friday or Sunday. No rain Sunday then that's my day. Bracket day import vs domestics. I've got 2,000 miles now. All I need is an oil change I don't know how the base wheels/tires will react to drag racing.

Soon, very soon I'll know....

Goal? If it doesn't rain Sunday, I'll do 12.9's to 13.2 & of course win the bracket class over the domestics & other imports.
If you plan on mid 12s with stock intakes and exhaust I want to run whatever track you are on. That's highly unlikely unless that track is super sticky and downhill lol

12.89 @110.74 is my best and that was in march at 60 degrees outside. Only way I see myself lowering my time is with drag radials, camber adjustment, and/or transmission upgrades.
324whp/258wtq AAM Tuned |F.I. NonRes CF CBE/NonRes TestPipes #373|UpRev Tuner|Akuma Motorsports Intakes|Z1 34 Row Oil Cooler
Quote:
Originally Posted by F.I. Inc. View Post
Yes, they are Tony approved! Frank, when I get around to it, I may put your pipes into production. We will call them, "The FP" option.
-Tony
FPenvy is offline   Reply With Quote