View Single Post
Old 11-13-2013, 02:37 PM   #126 (permalink)
G37sHKS
A True Z Fanatic

Drives: 09 G37S Coupe 7AT
G37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond reputeG37sHKS has a reputation beyond repute

Ah, How i missed this thread?

I was in same situation after i installed the TT kit, I had heat issue and it was seriously annoying so started with venting the hood.

I really didnt like any of aftermarket hood supplied to G37 coupe. so I had to steal a design from another world, BMW for instance.

After countess of hours research and see what fits taste I end up with vorsteiner hood for bmw 3 series.

And it all started from here (excuse my noob Photoshop lol)

Tada! Its not exactly what I wanted but looks similar atleast.

The funny part is the company that made my hood now calls it type s version 1 g37 hood (or what ever its called now) and sells it as their design without a single permission

After all this hood really works and looks good. Im sorry Vorsteiner for stealing the design but i had to do it due the lack of body kit available for G37 coupe