View Single Post
Old 11-10-2013, 12:52 PM   #298 (permalink)
SS_Firehawk
Premium Member

Drives: 13' Magma Red Nismo
SS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond reputeSS_Firehawk has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks for the info. The radiator and fans are upgraded. I'm sure you know, it's tight in there. I'm hoping they find a flaw in design if there is one and fix it before more of them go out to other customers. I am impressed by how quickly GTM called and made contact and by the end of the day confoirmed a transport. Not sure about the coolant reservoir, it still like in the stock location. The pulley wasnt touching anything except maybe the adapter plate on the block.

Edit 11/12/2013: Car was taken today on the transport vehicle. That's about the only good news I got. Found out my automatic CC payments are paying some other @ss hats accounts. So I have to do three notaries from my bank to get the money refunded and the bank charges me $29 for each account to stop any future payments. I'm going to the bar and eye rape some Twin Peaks servers.

Edit 11/13/2013: Car received by GTM. They called because I only gave them the fob and no key. I guess everyone gives them fob and key. Pablo also told me to call and bother them every day till I get it back lol.

Edit 11/13/2013: Sooo... NST is offering own size pulleys in their group buy. I threw myself on that list. I've been asking for the better part of 6 months lol. I love the throttle response they give and the car revs up and down so much quicker with them compared to stock. Combined with a lightweight flywheel, I'm hoping for even faster rpm response. No clue what color I want. I know GTM doesn't care for them, but I had no issues from my last set before they were removed. Not only that but I've read somewhere supercbargers help with resonant frequencies. Not sure how true, but again, I've never had any issues.

Edit 11/15/2013: GTM called and confirmed pulley failure. They are now trying to figure out if it was an isolated issue with that pulley, if there is a flaw in all of those pulleys, if it was the bolt that holds the pulley in the adapter, if it was an install issue, etc. The could have just fixed it and sent it back, but ghey would rather it not happen again and it come back to them. I agree. So I'll he checking back next week to see what's up.

Last edited by SS_Firehawk; 11-16-2013 at 08:08 AM.
SS_Firehawk is offline   Reply With Quote